Thursday, April 28, 2011

Task 6 Elimination Ceremony ! ! ! ! ! !

Hey Everyone! This week I want to get right into the decision. It was super difficult and possibly one of the hardest I have ever had to make in MelsModels. I say 'I' because the judges and myself were completely split on every aspect of this task. I am just having to go with my gut at the end of the day and I have gone back and forth on the winner, but especially on who to send home.

The callout order is as follows...


1. .naima- Congratulations!!!! You are the winner of this task and your scenery will be featured on the homepage of the club. Not only was your background and pose well executed and appropriate, but most importantly your concept was smart and perfect for the color purple! You showed great creativity!

2. tigre89

3. .pease.

4. sweet.hearts




BOTTOM THREE:
1. liajm- You have been towards the bottom of the pack for a few weeks and last week I tried to give you a very fair warning to step up your game and show what you have in the first couple of weeks. Nothing about your scenery really gave the judges insight to your color. Even with all your props I couldn't see you conveying orange anywhere. Although your concept was really well put and interestingly created, I feel like you were unable to express those ideas clearly because your pose's lack of realism was distracting and the overall scenery lacked an exciting quality.

2. gabby1822- You won last week so everyone was expecting a lot out of you! Sadly you disappointed us a bit by taking a step back. Your concept was cute and fun, but the way you portrayed it lacked any sesne of refinement and your medoll looked lifeless and possessed rather than high off love! I admire your decision to do something so commercial, but in the end the layout of the scenery really overshadowed that risk and your nice theme.

3. xoxo_zoey- Red can be said to be the easiest assignment this week, because there is such a wide range of things you could have done. I loved your theme and dark take on the color, but you really failed to show all your amazing ideas! Your pose was neat and realistic, but you didn't look dead. Your styling was also poor because the hair covered your eyes and that made it hard to tell if it was even you. I also think you could have added much more to the background and shown more of your passion through some of your choices because sometimes a simple scenery, when it doesn't fully work, can make it look like you don't care as much as you truly do.



ELIMINATED:
xoxo_zoey
This is so extremely difficult and emotionally draining! You have created some of the very best sceneries I have ever seen in this club, yet your work has been so inconsistent the past few tasks! You have either been right up there about to win or right there about to be eliminated and the last few spots need to be placed with people who are more consistent! I know how bad you want this and how much you do in fact deserve it, but I hope you respect my decision and continue being active in the club! You truly are a talented and wonderful person. I love you.


SAVED:
gabby1822 and liajm
LIAJM- this literally was closer than you know and this is the last chance that your getting! I am sorry to sound harsh but you were basically going to be eliminated until I changed my mind at the last minute. I know you have the potential to win, and that is why your staying, but you need to show us you can be consistent. You must blow us away every week because your potential isn't good enough anymore.
GABBY1822- You also need to work on your consistency! If you mess up next week your most likely going to go home, because it is splitting hairs at this point and everyone is doing incredibly well.



***Congratulations to the Top Six!! I will be announcing the next task and future trip abroad soon! Stay Tuned!

OLDIES: 1 NEWBIES: 5

Who will win!?

No comments:

Post a Comment