Saturday, January 15, 2011

MELSMODELS CYCLE 5 FINALISTS + TASK ONE ! ! ! ! !

Hey Everyone! First of all I just have to say that literally every single audition and callback from everyone was insanely impressive and this was probably one of the hardest initial decisions that the judges and myself have ever had to make in MelsModels history. It is always so tough, and it is crazy that I am someone who is eliminating others, I don't even feel worthy. Just know that there is a place for all of you, even if you don't make it into this competition. This isn't the end and I would be blessed if you all stayed active and continued to audition and be a part of MelsModels.

The judges this cycle are going to be Myself (Bluegreen86), Kris (Siamesecatlover), Blair (Itgonnarain), and Kasia (Undamyumbrellla)! This is going to be an exciting cycle, and I plan to include many guest judges throughout the tasks.

Without further stalling..here are the 20 finalists of MelsModels Cycle 5~ Old vs. New (In no particular order):

OLD
clubklo
tigre89
Avril14140
worldstopmodel
xoxo_zoey
iluvmumble333

NEW
.naima
liajm
musta47
Starsyd3333
sweet.hearts
.pease.
blueberry-dream
xxlovexx
Gabby1822
Brumilicious
MissCeaaria
I-Love-Pigs
Pauo_Watson
Misz_paparazzi

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! ! ! You are the twenty finalists who will be competing to be Melanie's Next Top Model! I am so excited about this extremely talented group filled with potential. Some of the judges' old favorites are back with a lot on the line. They want it bad, so all the new girls have to step up their game in order to stick around!

***For your first task I want each and every one of you to create a club scenery depicting an assigned word. If you are an old MelsModels contestant (in green above) then I want you to convey the word "Old", and if you are a fresh face (in yellow above) I would like you to portray the word "New". There are only six old contestants, which means that all the new girls have to really step it up to stick out. This is perfect because the old contestants already have an established reputation, so we want to see how you compare to the rest of the pack before you 'mix'! I am very excited about this task, and I hope you all enjoy it!

When creating your scenery, be sure you think about what the word "old" or "new" really means to you, don't just show a new car or an old house try to make your medoll become the word and really have fun with it! Think carefully about your pose, styling, and concept!

** This task is important because five girls will be eliminated to narrow the group down to 15. Good Luck Models!!!!!

* Your deadline for this task is Sunday, January 23rd !!! (NOT 16th! SORRY FOR CONFUSION!!)
If you have any questions or need help, contact me (bluegreen86) via mail, gb, or in the club!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing! I'm mulling over the word "new" right now...hmmm (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!(:
    I can't wait ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You A Thousand :D This Will Be Exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I have an absolute love for this task! Old..hmm,I have concepts rushing through my mind already!

    ReplyDelete