Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Task Five!

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the huge delay in posting this task, I have had little time to get on the computer. Anyways since my life, and more generally the world, has been full of action lately (like the world cup, seasons changing, schools ending, etc) I thought this week would be perfect for an action shot!

For this task you are to make a scenery depicting an action shot. The concept, setting, reason for action, and what your medoll is actually doing is ALL up to you! I am so excited about this task because it really is a chance to let your creative juices flow and show myself and the judges your creative side. Although your ability to think outside of the box is important, it also has to be realistic. Make sure that if your making a pose it is proportioned well, neat, and actually possible to do in real life. A pose only adds to a scenery when it is done right. Be sure to style your medolls according to your theme, and just have fun!

I will say it again so everyone knows im clear, the action can be anything you want. If you are concerned about an idea or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and ask me questions!

The Deadline for this task is Tuesday June 29th! Good Luck Everyone and seriously Congratulations on making it this far. This is a HUGE accomplishment!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    I will not be able to complete this weeks task on time as I am on holidays in France and have no internet, if you're wondering how I'm typing this, I'm using McDonalds WiFi.

    Thanks,
    cianboland x

    ReplyDelete