Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CYCLE FOUR CALLBACKS ! ! !



First of all, Welcome back everyone!! This has been quite a hiatus, and I am truly sorry for how long it has taken me to get to callbacks! This cycle is truly going to be so amazing and with over 400 auditions I have seen SO much potential and it has been such a struggle to bring those 400 fabulous people down to about 70 for the callbacks.

If you make the callbacks you have to go to the NON-TOP SPOT TOPIC titled CALLBACKS CYCLE FOUR, and complete the following task:

1. Chose any inanimate (not living) thing that you think best explains who you are as a person, and explain why! Be sure to think outside the box and be creative with this, because I love seeing the answers to questions like these!

2. Take a screenprint of your favorite scenery that you have made, or even create a new scenery for this, and make a tinypic link that you can put in your post. Then explain why you chose to submit that particular scenery. (NOTE making a screenprint and/or tinypic is very easy and if you have trouble with this than contact me through my guestbook and I will help you. To compete in MelsModels you have to be able to do this because sceneries tend to have loading problems.)

3. Finally in one sentence say what you would bring to MelsModels that the other contestants wouldn't.

Good Luck to everyone and I am so excited for this cycle to officially begin!

If you are on the list below than you have to do the callback task. If you are not, than I am sorry you are not going to be in THIS cycle of MelsModels, but please stay active in the club and audition again next time because I saw so many people who I could see winning this competition, but its just that there is only a certain amount of spots per cycle! I love you all!

Here is the callback list for cycle four (In no specific order):

Spider029

pwincesssara

2piecesofcandy1

toxxic.angel

246balletgirl

clubklo

BabetteCouture

Evesxox

x-princess-N-x

shake-something

soccerchick486

Brit-On-Me

mielzyblu

sinbabee

xC.L.Sx

Rozi_xox

hannahbutterj

XxLolaBoaXx

X.Love.Bug.X

Miach_5

chinadoll727

SwissSpike

Vali_kidd

Sugar.-.Sweetie

Sweet_gal11

xoxo_zoey

bobdude123

ShugaBabe..X

stina_tina

misskarina13b

SakuraDream

guavatastic

lgap

Nicole-0

BeautifulFailur

Miss_LolitaF

Koroloeva

Clairepop

ashina123

choco-tiger

-Bluedream-

Aharper1243

1bstar

MissCunha

Stefaroni

rabiaa

Aquafabulosa

Cianboland

Astreas

hearts75681

chicago3

LAuraLYnn

elisaveta1994

Winter4543

Avril14140

twiggy1010

Kirbybabey

123abbie456

queenofgreenaka

xKatherine

BAYbii3_MARgii

Raven....

bunny.monney01

Jasmeena2000

15oct07

boho_chicc_

MelodyMCC

aNNdasTyLe

futuretopmodel

tigertam02

boofandmax

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it! Congratulations to everyone who made it, you have until Wednesday April 7th to complete the callback task! If you have any questions about anything, contact me at Bluegreen86 on stardoll.

8 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Thank you so much!
    Good luck girls Im sure you'll do fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I think there was an error.
    Oh my gosh.
    I am so sad, I might cry.
    This is not fair, I know. Why?
    Oh my goodness.
    This is wrong...i'm not on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I don't disappoint you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @istylista
    I'm sure you'll make it next time! Dont give up!

    Xoxo,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.Thank you so much :)

    Congrats to the others and Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy Mel! What's up! Lookin' good! Well done guys! Do her proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i got in??!!
    BUT I HAVENT DONE THE TASK, OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY, I HOPE IM NOT TOO LATEE XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete