Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CYCLE FOUR FINALISTS!

Hey Everyone!! This Cycle is off to an amazing start, but already it has been so tough! These callback entries were extremely difficult for me and the other judges, because there is so much potential in all of you. Everyone impressed the judges so much that we could not narrow it down to 15, and I decided to make it 20 finalists instead! BUT after the first task FIVE girls will be eliminated. If you are in the top 20, then you really have to show us you deserve your spot! After you see if you made it or not, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM TOO to see my final words!

I know everyone wants to see if they made it or not, so here is MelsModels's Cycle Four Top 20:
(In No Particular Order)

1. BabetteCouture
2. lgap
3. Choco_tiger
4. Aharper1243
5. Clubklo
6. SakuraDream
7. xC.L.Sx
8. 123abbie456
9. Avril14140
10. Shake-something
11. toxxic.angel
12. Stefaroni
13. Chicago3
14. Cianboland
15. Ashina123
16. Guavatastic
17. MelodyMCC
18. Rozi_xox
19. xoxo_zoey
20. X_princess_N-x


****If you did not make it, seriously do not take it personally! This is so tough and their is just a certain amount of spots! All of you can win this competition so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay active and audition again next cycle! You are all beautiful inside and out, and this is just a silly competition that is for fun, which you knew had eliminations when you signed up.

**Congratulations to the Top Twenty, and I will be posting the First Task on Friday or Saturday, so keep checking the club and blog this weekend to see what you have to do!


Love you all,
Mel<3

10 comments:

  1. WOW.
    I Am Completely Honored,Mel,Thank You So Much For This Opportunity! Looking Forward To The First Task.=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It feels like such a wonderful blessing to be considered as appropraite material for Mels Models :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh : ) Thanks you so much Mel, This is an amazing opportunity. You have NO idea how much this means to me. Thanks to Mel, Thanks to the Judges, and Good Luck to the rest of the contestants :)
    Xo
    Harper

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO!!! I wish I made it =( I had problems posting the task assignment but I guess you never got the message =( I can't ever contact you because your Guestbook is closed and you have too many friends on your Friend's List! Btw, my username was futuretopmodel.


    Maybe next cycle....

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Thanks so much!
    I wanted this so much!!! =D I always wanted it ever since i discoverd the club and now I am in the cycle YAAAAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all of you!
    And to those who didn't make it...
    Don't take it personal as Mel said.
    It's just a virtual competition for fun.
    You can all try cycle 5.

    I can't wait to see task 1 and the sceneries you guys will create! :D
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay ! Im in !
    I have just finished me first task.
    So excited !

    ReplyDelete