Hello! This has been a really outstanding week for MelsModels. I am so proud of you all for really exceeding my expectations. Everyone did a flawless job and it was extremely difficult to decide on an elimination.
First I would like to say that Brumilicious, who had to make up task 3 and then do task 4, would have in fact proceeded to task 4 because her task 3 scenery was impressive. With that being said, let us begin the Elimination Ceremony!
Now the callout order...
1. Tigre89- Congratulations!!! You are once again the winner!! Your task was amazing and your scenery will be featured on the club's presentation. Keep these wins coming!
2. .pease. - (Just have to say one thing: You have been so close every week! Don't be hard on yourself, we know how hard your working and your win will come VERY soon, I know it will.)
1. xoxo_zoey - Your scenery lacked the creativity and excitement that you have shown us in the past. Your concept was nice, but done before, and your pose was nice, but not as 'wowing' as your previous work. We know you have that top model quality in you, but you just didn't show it to us this week.
2. MissCeaaria- Your scenery and concept were really interesting and all of the judges, including myself, enjoyed your product name and the way you styled the bottle and your arms with the lace. You just need to work on your medoll's actual styling (like hair and accessories) and your poses' neatness.
3. Avril14140- You are great at styling and creating a realistic pose, but something about your scenery this week just really didn't work. We admire risk-taking, but the way you made your medoll upside down was just really distracting. There wasn't any connection between your concept and scenery, medoll and the perfume, or the viewer to your medoll and the product.
4. Brumilicious- You really impressed us in the past and your task 3 scenery was really great this week, but for your fourth task you really let us down. The scenery wasn't memorable and didn't have the 'Wow' factor you have shown us before. Although you have proved to be a master at styling, sometimes your poses aren't so neat and can actually distract from the beautiful details of your work.
Avril14140 and Brumilicious
This is such a tough decision and I am so sad to see you guys go, I just think it is your time. You have done really well in this competition and have shown us some beautiful work, but I think that both of you struggled with this past assignment. The connection and overall feeling just was off, and even though it is one bad week that is all it takes at this part of the competition.
Avril: You are a strong and passionate person and I am honored to have you compete in my club twice! I hope you remain active in the club.
Brum: I know you can do better and I would love it if you reauditioned, because I just felt like you were holding back and rushed on the tasks. When timing is in your favor, you can rock this competition!
I love you both!
xoxo_zoey and MissCeaaria
This was very close, but I know you both have lived in the top the past few weeks. Show us this wasn't a mistake and really step up your game next week. You have the talent, just really work on your expression of it!
Congratulations to my Top Eight!!!!